PLEASE NOTE Due to COVID some delivery services maybe delayed. We will be unable to tell you at the point of sale if this effects you as different areas are being disrupted at different times and we will do our best to keep you up to date and informed on the progress of your order.
In cases when a next day service has been selected and not delivered, the service will be downgraded to a standard service and the customer will receive a £10 refund on the service. We are unable to issue full refunds on late deliveries as current conditions means it is beyond our control and some delays are to be expected.
CLICK & COLLECT
We offer a Click & Collect service where you can order online and collect from our Hull showroom at your convenience.
Orders placed before 12 noon will be ready for collection the following day. Orders may be collected on weekends.
When collecting, please bring a copy of your invoice and one form of ID. If somebody else is collecting on your behalf, you will be able to let us know who during checkout. Make sure they have a copy of your invoice to hand (paper or electronic).
All Click & Collects must be collected within two weeks.
You may part-collect large orders. You will sign for goods collected and must collect all outstanding goods within two weeks.
Our fast and secure delivery service is available across the whole of the mainland UK. We offer a Next Day delivery service for orders placed before 12 noon and a Standard delivery service which takes 2-4 working days.
Orders over £150 are entitled to FREE delivery. Other delivery options, including Saturday deliveries, are available for an additional charge.
Deliveries will arrive on a goods wagon with a tail-lift and pump truck. Goods will be shrink-wrapped on one or more pallets. Your order will be delivered to the closest hard level surface to your property. The pallet(s) cannot be delivered on to pebble, shingle or uneven surfaces. Please be aware that drivers will not be able to carry the order into your property.
When placing your order, please provide wherever possible a mobile telephone number.
- If you select a Standard delivery service, the delivery company will contact you to arrange a delivery date convenient for yourself.
- If you select a Next Day delivery service, your order will arrive the next working day if placed before 12 noon (Monday to Friday). Due to geographic restrictions, we are unable to offer a Next Day delivery service to the postcodes PH, DD, AB, IV and KW.
Please note that a signature will be required on the day of delivery. If no one is available to take collection of the pallet on delivery then the pallet will be returned and any further deliveries will incur a second charge.
- Delivery times are between 8am and 6pm.
- We cannot deliver to islands or overseas.
- An AM delivery (before 12 noon) and PM delivery (after 12 noon) is available. Please see our delivery chart for charges.
- Deliveries will not be made on Bank Holidays.
- Working days are classed as Monday to Friday.
- A Saturday delivery is available. Please see our delivery chart for charges.
- Orders over £150 are entitled to FREE delivery.
If the value of your order is over £150, delivery is FREE! Orders under £150 will be charged at the standard rate of £30 (including VAT).
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We cannot offer this service for the postcodes PH, DD, AB, IV and KW (only our Standard delivery service is available). For a Next Day delivery orders must be placed before 12 noonm.
- If an order was placed before 12 noon on a Monday, the order would be received on Tuesday.
- If an order was placed after 12 noon on a Monday, the order would be received on a Wednesday.
Although we cannot specify a time for delivery, we can arrange AM and PM deliveries for an additional charge.
- AM deliveries will be made before 12 noon.
- PM deliveries will be made after 12 noon.
- We cannot arrange AM and PM slots for Saturday deliveries.
For a Saturday delivery, orders must be placed before 12 noon on Thursday. We cannot offer this service for the postcodes PH, DD, AB, IV and KW (only our Standard delivery service is available).
If an order is placed after 12 noon on Thursday, we cannot guarantee your order for the coming Saturday.
We offer a free sample service. Tile samples are an approximately 10x10cm cut of the original tile and are intended to give you an idea of the print and finish of the tile. All samples are delivered by the Royal Mail.
To order a sample, just visit the product page of the tile you would like and click the sample button beneath the main image of the tile. You can then proceed through the checkout to provide your delivery details and confirm your order.
FREE RETURNS IN-STORE
At Brooke Ceramics, we understand that most people will have tiles left over at the end of their job. That’s why we offer free returns in-store.
While we always advise to keep some tiles as spares, any unused good may be returned to our Hull showroom within 28 days of their original purchase for a full refund. Just be sure to bring a copy of your original receipt with you.
For more details, you may read our full terms and conditions.