Plastic Adjustable Pedestals
Novuna Finance available
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance or Interest free finance available online with Novuna.
Just add your tiles and tools to the shopping cart and, if your order qualifies, you will be able to use the Novuna Finance calculator to calculator the length and cost of the plan before applying.
For more information visit the Finance option page
NO CEMENT MIXING OR GROUTING REQUIRED
MAKES FITTING OUTDOOR TILES AND PAVERS EASY FOR DIYers
Each pedestal includes a spacer tab for fixing 20mm porcelain tiles.
If ordering with tiles the pedestals will be delivered separately as they are a special order item. 2-5 days delivery time based on availability. If you wish to find out if in stock first before ordering or, require the manufacture to work out the total number of pedestals required for your project, please contact us for a quote.
Our range of height adjustable pedestals for outdoor tiles and pavers are easy to use and engineered for high performance.
While they have been designed to complement external flooring systems, they also work with other types of decking and paving. The Adjustable Pedestals are height adjustable making them suitable for almost any environment.
Material - Recycled polypropylene.
- Convert unused rooftops and decks into attractive, hard-wearing, useful areas and increase the footprint of your building
- Cover and protect unattractive waterproofing membranes
- Allows ground floor patio areas to be made flush with the house without compromising damp course
- Allows pipes, drainage channels and electrical cables to be ran underneath without the need for digging.
- Using this suspended system means tiles and slabs can easily be reconfigured or removed completely as they are not permanently fixed with adhesive and grout.
- Use with outdoor porcelain tiles or paving
- Excellent load bearing capability
- Easy to install, and lightweight
- Supports Green Building certification
- Made from recycled plastics
- Progressive height increments
- Easily removed and reused
- Gradient adjustable
20mm Porcelain tile applications
The ingenious headpiece incorporates 4 x spacer tabs laid out in a crucifix formation set towards the edges of the headpiece:
- tabs separate slabs and tiles to allow sufficient drainage
- They create a uniform paving line so the tiles are laid completely straight
- Being a suspended system, the weight of the tiles holds everything in place
- Rainwater runs between and under the tiles so no standing water is left on the surface making the paved area safer
If you need to support underneath the centre of the slab simply remove the spacer tab.
Read our blog on how to install outdoor tiles with pedestals or read the manufacturers Installation Guide