Tufftop Utility Jointing Mortar
Novuna Finance available
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance or Interest free finance available online with Novuna.
Just add your tiles and tools to the shopping cart and, if your order qualifies, you will be able to use the Novuna Finance calculator to calculator the length and cost of the plan before applying.
For more information visit the Finance option page
Grout for outdoor tiles
Use Tufftop to grout the joints for our 20mm porcelain paving slab tiles outdoors.
Convenient and easy to use jointing mortar.
Requires just 2 litres of clean water added to the tub and mixed with a paddle mixer, to be ready to go.
Ease of use makes tufftop Utility ideal for smaller projects including driveways, pavements and patios. Tufftop Utility has been developed to make things as easy as possible for all users. Supplied in a reusable and recyclable tub.
The individual sachets in each tub ensure the correct amount of tufftop Utility is used and wastage is minimised.
The carefully measured contents of each sachet are mixed with exactly 1 litre of water.
1 tub will cover an area of approx 16m2 with a 5mm gap depending on the size of the tile used.
For information on cleaning and maintenance for porcelain tiles when fitting read our blog post.
- Self compacting jointing slurry mortar
- For smaller commercial, domestic bound construction pavements, driveways and patios
- Three colours available; Natural Grey, Mid Grey, Beige
- For paved areas in; sandstone, granite, concrete and porcelain paving units
- Complies with BS 7533
- Minimal maintenance required
- Polymer and resin free.
- Prepare equipment
- Wash and wet paving
- Add 1 L of clean water per sachet to tub
- Add sachet to tub and mix
- Pour mortar over wet paving
- Spread tufftop Utility to fill joints
- Clean using a squeegee with water and / or a sponge float
It is important the pavement is entirely wet, to aid application, the complete filling of the joints and the final cleaning process.
Do NOT let mortar dry on the surface, spray with a light mist to keep moist while applying & cleaning, if necessary.