Ca ' Pietra are fulfilling orders in the UK within 4-5 days. They ship stone and tiles within the UK from our Wiltshire warehouses.
Delivery rates for Ca' Pietra products are delivered separately to Tile.co.uk stock items and have their own separate delivery charge.
For small orders of tiles less than 35x35cm in size and less than 50kg in weight a parcel delivery of between £19.55 - £51.75 Inc VAT is available.
For pallet loads delivered within Mainland UK a charge of £74.75 will be applied for every pallet load (approx. 1000 kg) ordered.
For Scotland the pallet rate is £131.10 per pallet.
We are unable to offer a delivery service for the highlands and Islands.
Deliveries are made via a large curtain/panel rigid lorry with tail lift, and small orders made via UPS courier. It is important, therefore, that any restricted access details are advised prior to delivery to ensure a suitable vehicle is arranged. If you are concerned about access please contact our customer services team.
Delivery will be made, at the driver’s discretion, to the nearest flat hard standing to the property; usually kerbside.
The delivery driver cannot help handle the goods or move the goods into the property/outbuilding, therefore it is essential someone is present to receive the order.
The delivery driver cannot take away packaging or any empty pallets. Once unloaded the goods are the responsibility of the site team.
We will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates & times as these may be effected by circumstances outside our control. For this reason we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and therefore recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will make contact with you to re-arrange delivery where re-delivery charges will apply.
The costs of delivery within mainland UK is from £74.75 per pallet.
Delivery should be checked upon receipt, and if breakages have occurred to what you feel is a significant degree please report within three working days of delivery with images, where we will work with you to resolve. Failure to report after the three working days will invalidate any claims made.
Please note we are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
We hope you will love your new Ca’ Pietra stone and tiles. However, we understand from time-to-time that there may be a reason to return a product or you may have a delivery issue. Please follow our guidelines below to make your returns as quick and seamless as possible.
- If you notice any shortages or damages then please let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within three working days of receipt. Please include photographic evidence.
- Delivery of incorrect products must be notified via email within three working days of receipt.
- Any items must be returned in full boxes where applicable.
- Bespoke products, special-order products & Outlet/EOL products are exempt from cancellation or returns policies.
- All resalable returns on standard stock items are subject to a 20% restocking charge and collection fee which will be deducted from the credit raised.
- All returns must be pre-authorised by Ca’ Pietra and will require a returns number, which can be sought via emailing us on: email@example.com.
- Refunds will exclude delivery charges.
- Returns for standard stock items will be accepted up to eight weeks following delivery/collection of goods.
Goods Arrived Damaged or Incorrect Items Received
Whilst we make every effort to package our stone and tiles to ensure they are protected, if your products arrive with a customer damaged or the incorrect products arrive, then we will take responsibility and send replacements as long as they are not installed.
Please ensure that shortages and damages are reported with photographic evidence via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
Change Of Mind Or Over Ordered
We know that sometimes customers simply change their minds or may have over ordered. We are happy to accept returns on this basis so long as goods are returned to us in a resealable condition within the eight weeks return timeframe and so long as we have the same batch in our Wiltshire warehouse.
Any refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.
Please also note:
- We charge a 20% restocking fee where a customer has changed their mind, or over ordered.
- We only accept full boxes of tiles for refund.
- Items needs to be carefully packaged when returned to us as damage of these fragile items can happen in transit and will not be the responsibility of Ca’ Pietra.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange a return to Ca’ Pietra via their own preferred delivery method.
- We will only allow returns if we have the same batch in stock in our warehouse.
- Returns can take up to 10 working days to process through our warehouse.
For all returns please contact us first via email@example.com and we will issue a returns number. Any returns received not following this process may be refused.
Sarsen Stone Group Ltd
Bowerhill Industrial Estate