Kerakoll 20kg Setaflex Grey Standard Tile Adhesive
Special Order item 2-5 days
Please note this item is a special order item that are shipped directly from our suppliers and have their own delivery rate. They will be delivered separately from any stock items ordered.
KERAKOLL SETAFLEX STANDARD SET GREY TILE ADHESIVE
Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex is the perfect choice for projects demanding a flexible, long-lasting tile adhesive. Offering increased adhesion and non-slip properties and a pot life of 3-4 hours, this 20kg Kerakoll grey tile adhesive is ideal for projects requiring extended working time.
This 20kg Setaflex Grey Standard Tile Adhesive provides a professional-grade, reliable bond to a variety of substrates. With its advanced adhesion technology, it is specially formulated to deliver a superior quality and secure bond for ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile to concrete, plywood, timber and underfloor heating systems.
Tilemaster Standard Set Setaflex is an ideal 20kg Grey Standard Tile Adhesive that can be used internally and externally, and under prolonged wet conditions such as swimming pools and wet rooms. Its formula is designed to be unaffected by frost after setting, providing lasting performance.
- S1 flexibility for suitability with a wide range of substrates
- Extended pot life of 3-4 hours
- Internal and External Use
- Improved slip resistance
- Ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Use with underfloor heating encapsulated in a levelling compound
- Use with existing tiles, screeds, concrete substrates, plasterboard, gypsum and anhydrite, plywood overlay (12mm min) and various other substrates
Standard Conformity: Conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE S1
Minimum Application Temperature: 5ºC
Bed Thickness: 3mm – 12mm
Coverage: 20kg will cover approximately 5.5m² with a 3mm solid bed application
Pot Life: 3 - 4 hours at 23ºC
Before Grouting: Approximately 24 hours depending on temperature and substrate.
* The set time will be increased at lower temperatures and reduced at higher temperatures
* Tiling onto an impervious substrate with a non-porous tile will increase the set time.
Working Temperature of Cured Adhesive: -40ºC to 90ºC
Storage: Store unopened, clear of the ground in cool, dry conditions
Shelf Life: Stored correctly this product has a shelf life of 6 months
Pack Size: 20kg
*Note All work must be carried out in accordance with British Standard Code of Practice for floor and wall tiling BS5385
For technical data sheet click here
For Safety Sheet click here
DON'T FORGET if your using flexible adhesive you'll need to use FLEXIBLE GROUT.