Genesis GLS Spin Levelling System
Novuna Finance available
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance or Interest free finance available online with Novuna.
Just add your tiles and tools to the shopping cart and, if your order qualifies, you will be able to use the Novuna Finance calculator to calculator the length and cost of the plan before applying.
For more information visit the Finance option page
GLS Spin is an innovative tile levelling system allowing accelerated installation resulting from its auto-rotation mechanism using centripetal force.
- The 2mm/3mm/5mm flat bases are sold by the bag with 100 pieces
- The Spin caps are sold separately in bags of 50 pieces.
- And the Anti Friction Plates are sold separately in boxes of 100 pieces.
Can be used instead of traditional cross tile spacers.
Select 2mm flat base for wall tiles or 3mm flat base for floor tiles. The new 5mm range are designed for use with 20mm porcelain outdoor tiles.
Place an anti friction plate on top of the tiles and then use the spin caps to gentle compress the tiles so they are at the same level while the adhesive dries, leaving you with a flat tile surface.
Once dried either kick or use a rubber mallet to hit the spinner/anti friction plate and top half of the flat base away from the tile leaving a gap ready for grouting.
- Flat Base system
- Consistent Grout Line (2 or 3mm)
- Ideal for Walls and Floors
- Maximum working depth 25mm
- Optional anti-friction plate
- Minimal effort
- No installation Tools Required
- Read more with the GLS Spin Features & Benefits pdf file
Use this table as a guide to calculate the quantity you need based on the size of the tile chosen, and the square metres require to cover.
Example: tile that measures 100cm x 50cm = 12 spiner pieces per m2 required